1201

Post by DMc » Tue, 04 Dec 2001 18:16:03

Is the 1201 a good switch to pratice with for ccnp or should i save a few
pennies and go for a cat 5000?

TIA.

1. software needed for Catalyst 1201

I have own WS-C1201 from ebay.com.The software inside is quite old and It's
seem to not support by cisco (EOL status).I tries to find inside CISCO
download center and found nothing about C1201 software images.Could anyone
help me for find ftp or www to download software for my switch ? because I
have asked to TAC and they asked for contract number that I don't have.
Thanks,
Wisanu Srirak

2. E-Pro 3.1 menubar . . ?

3. Setting IP Address on Cisco 1201 Switch

4. User authentication in Windows NT

5. Which is the latest version of S/W on Catalyst 1201

6. CDU-926s CD-R HELP!!!

7. catalyst 1201 , strange happening???

8. raw keyboard input to Tornado shell process?

9. Trunking a Catalyst 1201 and 1924

10. Cisco Catalyst 1201 hangs frequently

11. Hey Microsoft: RFC 1201 support? (arcnet)

12. 1201 error on boot-up vmouse.sys not loaded

13. SummaSketch - Summagraphics MM 1201 drivers for Win'95 ?????