Bridging,Routing,Switching & Virtual Lan's

Bridging,Routing,Switching & Virtual Lan's

Post by Zainul Abedin Zafa » Thu, 22 Oct 1998 04:00:00

I need some good informations, like white paper, tutorials oor any other
details which can be used for trainings for the following topics.
Bridging,Routing,Switching,& Virtual Lan's.

If anybody can point to some sites or have this, please let me have it.
thanks

--
Zainul Abedin Zafar
NCR Qatar

Tel:
Office: (974)-437994 & 413973
Mobile: (974)-511327
Fax   : (974)-365293 & 432296

Bridging,Routing,Switching & Virtual Lan's

Post by Rizwan Mushta » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

See the documentation/Technical Tips section on CCO:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/home/home.htm

-Rizwan

> I need some good informations, like white paper, tutorials oor any other
> details which can be used for trainings for the following topics.
> Bridging,Routing,Switching,& Virtual Lan's.

> If anybody can point to some sites or have this, please let me have it.
> thanks

> --
> Zainul Abedin Zafar
> NCR Qatar

> Tel:
> Office: (974)-437994 & 413973
> Mobile: (974)-511327
> Fax   : (974)-365293 & 432296

Bridging,Routing,Switching & Virtual Lan's

Post by Brad Rees » Fri, 23 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi Zainul,

Try Cisco Tutorials:

http://www.alliancedatacom.com/cisco-tutorials.htm

also