cisco routers low price!

Post by Giusepp » Sun, 23 May 2004 17:23:11

I sell following router:

n.8 router cisco 827, NEW!! ------> 200  euro 1pz.

n.4 cisco soho 77 ------->  100 euro 1pz.

n.1 cisco 2610 -------> 350 euro 1pz.

n.40 cisco 2501 2503 2520 2522 2514 -----> 100 euro 1pz.

pi spese di spedizione
Will ship worldwide
on request are available network modules, wic, flashmemory e dram and other
type of cisco routers
info cut _nospam_ from email address
Giuseppe

1. Please enable egress filters by default on low-end CISCO routers

Nearly every other piece of network software in the world has "default
settings" that contain restrictions on usage, except our most
important ones - our routers.  For example: email servers come with
rate filtering defaults and are closed to relaying by default.

Router vendors should be selling products that are "default
restrictive", unless you are an advanced user who knows how to unlock
more powerful features - not the other way around.

Rather than begging 200 million clueless users to reconfigure their
OS'es and routers after installing them, we should simply call
attention to the security vulnerabilities inherent in the default
settings of the hardware.

Filters that are within the capabilities of the O/S and are reasonable
defaults for a majority of the users should be enabled by default.

At some point, failure to do this could even be seen as negligent on
the part of the vendors.

At the very least, egress filtering, syn flood prevention, basic port
filters should be enabled by default.

Also, let me know when this is fixed. ;)

2. PPC Inbox and Domino

3. Wanted- Low End Cisco Router which can do NAT

4. dtksh (HP-UX ksh93) as login shell

5. cisco vs. netblazer for low-end router/term server

6. Need help with screen "tags" & new 2.0 style

7. wtb: low-end Cisco router

8. OS/2 1.2 :sic!, HPFS and DOS

9. Low-end Cisco router for IPX

10. Low price 1603, 2503 or Catalyst 2916

11. VoIP Billing Software at low price!!!!!!!!!

12. FS: 2611, 2x 1603's on EBay - Prices are still very low!!!