by Shaown Nand » Sun, 20 Jun 1999 04:00:00
by Dave » Mon, 21 Jun 1999 04:00:00
> Hi folks, > Is there any simple to open all TCP/UDP ports on this router? (or at > least the bulk of them?) Or do I need to open each port individually?
1. Opening TCP and UDP ports on Cisco 804
Hi folks, Is there any simple to open all TCP/UDP ports on this router? (or at least the bulk of them?) Or do I need to open each port individually? Thanks, -Shaown
2. After 206, back in South America
3. Newbie- Forwarding tcp and udp on cisco 804
4. Looking for backup to cdr software?
5. how to view open tcp&udp ports on a cisco router?
6. Transfer to and From PC
7. firewall config....what to open....tcp or udp port 53?
8. Socket Buffer size
9. Default open ports for 804 Router
10. UDP-/TCP-port numbers used in the Win95/NT tcp/ip stack
11. Cisco Pix 515 Port forwarding range: 10000-50000 (tcp/udp)
12. FS: Cisco 804, new in un-opened box.