VoIP Billing Software Spammer

Post by Johnny Routi » Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:28:10

No thanks... we do not support spammers!!!

--
Johnny Routin

1. Billing Software for VOIP

I am writing a paper on the usage of voice over IP in the prepaid calling
card industry and am looking for some industry statistics. If anyone can
help me with the following questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. I have identified three major players in billing software: MindCTI,
ApexVoice and Digiquant. What do they charge for their software?

2. Does anyone know of where I could obtain product manuals in electronic
format for any of the three vendors?

3. Any whitepapers or other indepedent comparisons comparing or contrasting
the features they offer?

Thank you in advance.

2. 95lx

3. VoIP Billing Software at low price!!!!!!!!!

4. Latest Ver. Of Color Stylus Driver?

5. Billing Software for VOIP

6. CD RIP uses what format?

7. Help wanted with printing envelopes on a LaserWriter

8. 4 SALE: wide range of VoIP billing software!!!

9. New Billing and VoIP Software available

10. Looking a VoIP billing software for ATA 's calling center

11. Billing Software for VOIP