804 Router question

Post by Curt » Sat, 27 Feb 1999 04:00:00

What all is involved in connecting 2 or 3 computers to my ISDN line using
the 804 ISDN Router? I presently use a TA restricted to one computer.
Thanks in advance, Curt

804 Router question

Post by Tony & Ami Phillip » Sun, 28 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Simple.  The 804 has a built-in 4 port hub.  Just connect each of the
PC's, using a straigh-through 10BaseT cable (one is provided with
the router) to a port on the 804.  Give each PC a unique IP address,
point their default-gateway to the ethernet0 address of the 804,
and voila.

(well, you have to get through the config of the 804, too... :)

>What all is involved in connecting 2 or 3 computers to my ISDN line using
>the 804 ISDN Router? I presently use a TA restricted to one computer.
>Thanks in advance, Curt

804 Router question

Post by Jack Harr » Mon, 01 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>What all is involved in connecting 2 or 3 computers to my ISDN line using
>the 804 ISDN Router? I presently use a TA restricted to one computer.
>Thanks in advance, Curt

Check this awesome limited time offer on the 804.
http://www.cisco.com/offer/800eval/v028

1. Newbie Question Cisco 804 Router TinyRom Upgrade

I have the new responsibility for maintaining the Remote Isdn 804's
and upgrading the IOS to incorporate firewall, vpn and other features.
At the same time I would like to upgrade the Tiny rom to 1.4. which
I have of one 804.  Can I copy the Tinyrom to Dram memory then
TFTP transfer the image to the server?  and then use it to upgrade
the existing TinyRom 1.0.(2).

It is probably a trivial question but I would appreciate the answer
and the specific syntax to accomplish the task.

TIA

John Flynn

2. DHCP and authetication

3. Di-804 vs Di-804

4. James Navas, Kook of the Month nominee (was: mail problems)

5. IGRP or EIGRP on 804 cisco ISDN Router !!

6. Remote control...

7. Cisco 804 Router - 12.1(5) Dynamic NAT To PPTP Server On Internet

8. !Menon

9. VPN on Cisco 804 and 1720 routers

10. Default open ports for 804 Router

11. FS: Cisco 804 - IOS based ISDN Router

12. FS: NEW Cisco 804 ISDN Routers

13. Cisco 804 ISDN Router