need hardware advice on cisco router

Post by bori » Fri, 09 Apr 1999 04:00:00

We currently use a cisco router 2501 with IP , NAT and firewall to
access the internet. The router is connected to our ISP via a frame
relay connection with a prelude encore CSU/DSU .  There is about 60
workstations on the lan
We would like to replace the frame relay with a RADSL connection , using
a paradyne hotwire 5446 DSL Modem.
http://www.paradyne.com/products/8546_5446_data_sheet.html
The paradyne router/modem provide a 10Bt ethernet connection.
The 2501 has only one ethernet port and two serial and the ethernet port
is already used to connect the lan.
Is there a way to convert one of the serial port to an ethernet port?
If not, I'd like to know which router I should be looking for to replace
the 2501.
   2514, 1605-R, 2611 or even  675

Thanks