aux to aux connection?

Post by Michael Fril » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 11:14:30

How can I connect two routers via the aux port in my test lab.

The aux is the only port type they have in common.

Thanks

Michael Frilot

aux to aux connection?

Post by Fergi » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 18:29:41

Yes. there is a description on how to do this at
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/793/access_dial/auxback.html

Quote:

> How can I connect two routers via the aux port in my test lab.

> The aux is the only port type they have in common.

> Thanks

> Michael Frilot

aux to aux connection?

Post by dariu » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 22:38:07

Hi Michael,

try this : http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/793/access_dial/auxback.html

Its easy to check cco first.

- Darius

Michael Frilot schrieb:

Quote:> How can I connect two routers via the aux port in my test lab.

> The aux is the only port type they have in common.

> Thanks

> Michael Frilot

1. Can I connect two routers directly through aux ports (AUX to AUX) ?

Hi,
I wonder, if this is possible...?

I'm connected with a customer with a leased line using two multiplexers
(QUAD) with only asynchronous interfaces.
There is one available port on each MUX. I'd like to use this physical
connection
to interconnect ours LANs. On our side we have a 7000 and on the customer
side we are using a 2503. Is it possible to interconnect this routers with
their async interfaces?
Their AUX ports?

Thanks for your help.

2. 6/9 web.exe beta: can't ftp?

3. aux-to-aux setup

4. Access memory directly in windows with kit of c

5. White papers released on BGP driven DDR & DDR from AUX to AUX

6. IAS and CHAP clients

7. Connecting Two routers back to back from aux to console and conso le to aux port

8. Function File Question

9. aux-to-aux 4500-to-4500

10. aux to aux dial up but spoofing?

11. Aux to Aux