Call waiting and CHAT script

Post by News Accoun » Tue, 27 Jan 2004 05:32:26

My phone company requires me to dial *70 to disable call waiting before
dialing - since my ADSL is down I thought I'd setup one of my Cisco router's
AUX port's to dial my ISP's dialup and utilize that until the ADSL is
working - I've been able to dialup but not to get call waiting disabled.
Anyone have any good links on disabling call waiting in a chat script.

TIA

Don Woodward

Call waiting and CHAT script

Post by News Accoun » Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:05:27

Never mind - Configmaker wouldn't let me configure it but IOS did.

Quote:> My phone company requires me to dial *70 to disable call waiting before