netflow Packet loss

Post by Oliver Tilli » Sun, 05 Aug 2001 01:34:12

Hello,

I habe configured netflow export on our
7200er Ciscos.

The packets from the first one do arrive fine,
The packet of the second one are to more than 80% lost.

difference is one more switch/vlan to pass through,
Config is identic:
IOS is identic:

Any hints??

1. loss of packets from NetFlow in NetFlow Data Collector

I am implementing a Netflow data collector .

I have a thread pool , which creates 20 threads to process the incoming
Netflow packets simultaneously .

However, after checking the sequence numbers , it is observed that there
are a large number of packets lost .

What do you think , is the problem and what can be done to rectify it , please
assist .

2. isapi applications?

3. Difference between packet dropped and packet loss ?

4. StrongARM upclocking - Has anyone tried it?

5. Using Netflow and per packet load-sharing

6. help: can't get anonymous access configured

7. NetFlow UDP Packets for Cisco 1605 ?

8. Does 11.1(X) exist that supports V3 of netflow packet format

9. High Packet Loss with Catalyst 2950

10. some commands about loss packet

11. Network traffic problem ---- packet loss

12. ICMP Packet loss nix's my broadband ftp?