IPSEC newbbie

Post by Liviu Faci » Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:10:30

    Hi,

I have to set up an uBR 924 with IPSEC support to use Certificate
Authority. I have installed an Win2k Server with CA Service. I need a
step-by-step procedure to set up IPSEC to use those certificate.
Thank you,

Liviu Faciu
Network Administrator
Astral Telecom Bacau,
Romania

1. Cisco 1720 IPSec <--> FreeBSD IPSec

Greetings,

I'm trying to configure a Cisco 1720 router to talk to a FreeBSD 4.5 IPSec
client (racoon/isakmpd) over a VPN tunnel.  Is this possible?  And if so,
does anyone have any hints as to make this possible?  My FreeBSD kernel is
configured for IPSec and the 1720 router is IPSec capable, so i just need
a few hints here.

Is racoon or the isakmpd port preferred for this?

Thanks,
Scott

2. Script that switches out text on certain lines

3. IPSec-VPN : can not establish a IPSec-Connection !

4. WTB or somehow obtain: SunOS 4.1.1_U1 on QIC-24 SCSI tapes

5. IPSec vs. L2TP/IPsec vs. PPTP

6. Standards, cancelation, blocked threads, poll and signals

7. Does 3DES(168bit) IpSec IOS feature support DES(56bit) IpSec ?

8. Two questions on hardware...

9. ipsec over GRE - Rec'd packet not an IPSEC packet.

10. IPSEC from ipsec-end-point address

11. Help Wanted: Wireless LAN, Ipsec client and SonicWall IPsec client

12. VPN between a IPSec compliant Device (Firewall-1 or WatchGuard) and Windows 2000 IPSec

13. ipsec vs ipsec/udp