12000 GSR Ethernet0 + netflow ?

Post by vom » Fri, 20 Feb 2004 05:18:20

Running a GSR here and trying to send NDE out the Ethernet0 interface.
Routing is fine, can ping the collector (same segment as the Eth0).  "show
ip flow export" shows packets dropped equal to the packets sent out.  All
things point to this interface just not wanting to output these packets.  We
get some data, but it's a tiny tiny amount.  When we flip the direction of
the NDE destination out a "real" interface, everything works fine.

Does the Ethernet0 simply not work for NDE ?  What else doesn't work on it
(I know routing doesn't).  TIA

--
Brandon Applegate - CCIE 10273
PGP Key fingerprint: