courses on cisco and wan routing------HELP----HELP---- HELP----

Post by FHIMA Gill » Sat, 10 Aug 1996 04:00:00

hello everyone
i' have been told that cisco is shipping a CD where there is a little
courses of routing TCP/IP IPX/SPX and so one.
I'm going to make an internship in a company which uses cisco routers
over a wan.
i'll have to  manage this routers.
i' 'm finishing my engeneering school and i'have never configured a
router.
i know how TCP/ip and others protocols works (i hope)

do you think that the information that i'm searching for will be on
the cisco CD ???

where can 'i buy it ? cisco www don't talk about it!

is on the internet a web site or a file to upload which could help me

please email me your answer because i can't read this newsgroup easely

thanks a lot for your help and "le bonjour de Paris" (a way to say
goodbye in Paris, France)

1. Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!!!!

Ive just tried to upgrade my Diamond SupraExpress 56I using the V.90 flash
upgrade program  but my computer crashed during installation ( yes, yes I
know! not the best thing to happen)
After rebooting my computer the installation program refuses to acknowledge
the presents of the modem so I reverted back to the standard 56K flash
upgrade but get what - no joy there either!

2. ISDN Point of Sale devices

3. VPN --- HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. how the user on client computer changes his password .

5. Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!Help!

6. Import stock price into MS money

7. Help: Misrouting of WAN packets to default route on CISCO 3620

8. Applying Color Profiles

9. Help on system password for CISCO 765 ROUTER help help

10. NEWCOM X2 56K Modem ? HELP HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP

12. Help on system password for CISCO 765 ROUTER help help

13. HELP HELP HELP HELP PLEASE