cache engine snmp

Post by Igor Vinokuro » Sun, 14 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hello.

Anyone can suggest how to get wccp (web cache control protocol,
used with Cisco Cache Engines) stats via snmp? Any snmp variable,
mib, URL?

--
Igor Vinokurov

1. Cache Engine & Content Engine...

Hi everybody...

I need a web cache engine. But when I try to choose right one, fine that
there is two type of cache product. One is cache engine other is content
engine. But I can't understand what is the difference between them. Could
any body introduce me to difference between them. Which is the best choice.

Thanks...

Erol

2. Robot Arm Store for research applications

3. Cache Engine Caches half pages ?

4. Using XEP80 to debug programs

5. Cache Engine, how to stop some sites being cached ?

6. FP form problem with impoting into a DB

7. Cache Engine - Not Caching

8. Trouble consoling into cache engine

9. Cisco cache engine 500 - corrupted nvram?

10. upgrading IOS on cisco CE-505 cache engine

11. Cisco Cache Engine 590 question