Good Voice over IP course (Re: Steve Evans posting)

Good Voice over IP course (Re: Steve Evans posting)

Post by Fred Stinso » Tue, 11 May 1999 04:00:00

Steve,

I just finished a Voice over IP course in Toronto.  It covered everything
you mentioned in your posting.  The course was excellent and the teacher
was really good.  The company that gave the course is "Northland".   I just
checked their web site for you to see if they have info concerning the VOIP
course.  I was going to email the info to you but your email bounced (I
don't
blame you for using a fake email address....I get email spam too when I post
questions to newsgroups).

Anyway, here is the link to the "Northland" web site (the course outline of
the VOIP 2 day course):

  http://www.northlandinc.com/courses/CWVIPD.html

Bye for now,

Fred