dial-backup

Post by Preben Soeber » Fri, 18 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Yes,
and after removing the dialer and reloading, all dialers responded with no free dialer (IOS ver. 11.2(14) on a 3620).
Removing all dialers (and the pri-group, which was probably not needed), reloading and configuring it all again, all the dialers were available.
It will probably take a few days before I try backup interface again. (What I was really trying to do was to make a backup load command, I had allready configured static backup of dynamic routing with success).

Preben

    have you ever experienced no free dialer error in dial-backup

    I can debug it and send it to you individually..

    Thanks..
    Hakan

1. dial backup backup

Theoretical question: suppose you'd like to dial backup to one site,
and if that fails call another site. Is there any way to do this?
I'd prefer not to assume there's traffic to trigger things via DDR.
The idea is to have a site that gets disconnected call in, advertise
its presence wherever it is, have some UDP broadcasts find it.

  Chesapeake Computer Consultants, Inc.    PHONE: (410) 280-8840 x3005
  275 West Street, Plaza 70
  Annapolis, MD  21401                     FAX: (410) 280-8859

  FYI ABOUT CCCI: CCCI is a Cisco Certified Training Partner. We offer
  most of the Cisco training courses. We also provide network consulting
  services, including design, management, firewall, and problem solving.
  We have three CCIEs on our staff.

2. Test on Trapdoor Expansion

3. Trashed ISDN dial-backup - spot the error please!

4. Job opening in realtime research

5. Dial-Backup Questions...

6. text-decoration missing in FP2K

7. AS5300 as Dial-Backup Connector?

8. Safe Parking [for ancient drives that need it]

9. Dial Backup ... Dial on Demand

10. Automatic ISDN dial-backup for Frame-relay

11. Dial-backup over phone lines

12. Need some help with ISDN dial-backup please