E&M PBX card and VOIP ?

Post by Laura Fusc » Mon, 15 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Hi,
 we have a PBX with an E&M card and a Cisco3640. We'd like to set up a
2 channel Voip communication to another Cisco3640.
 Could you explain me what are the right voice hardware requirements?

Is it right 1NM-1V + 1VIC-2E/M ?

Thanks to all.

E&M PBX card and VOIP ?

Post by Grant Hartlin » Tue, 16 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Yes.  Be advised, E&M timing can be a tad tricky sometimes, depending on
the PBX, so be prepared to play around a little with timers at each end.

Good luck.

Grant