cisco 1004

Post by Linda Web » Wed, 06 Sep 2000 23:10:11

Hello
I have 2 Cisco 1004 routers connected to a 3com total control router. one
router has ios 11.2 and connects 24x7 usually with out a problem. the other
router has ios 12.0(4)T it stays connected but after a few days the office
on that side of the line can no longer use the line if you do a trace route
it dies at the router if you look at the interface its still connected if I
move to the 3com box and do li dni its still shows as being connected when a
do a traceroute it dies on the 1004`s dialer interface.

does anyone have any ideas what might be going on?

cisco 1004

Post by ciscoj.. » Sun, 10 Sep 2000 22:40:34

I would start with a "show isdn stats" which tells you if your layers 1,
and 2 are up.

JK

Quote:> Hello
> I have 2 Cisco 1004 routers connected to a 3com total control router.
one
> router has ios 11.2 and connects 24x7 usually with out a problem. the
other
> router has ios 12.0(4)T it stays connected but after a few days the
office
> on that side of the line can no longer use the line if you do a trace
route
> it dies at the router if you look at the interface its still connected
if I
> move to the 3com box and do li dni its still shows as being connected
when a
> do a traceroute it dies on the 1004`s dialer interface.

> does anyone have any ideas what might be going on?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Cisco 1004 vs. CiscoPro 1004

I would appreciate if anybody answers my question:

Can an IP/IPX feature set (IOS 11.1)for CiscoPro 1004 work on
Cisco 1004 router, or there are hardware or firmware differences
between these two products that could prevent that.

Thank you.

Artak Melkonian

2. Microsolutions Backpack CD-ROM help!!!

3. Ascend Pipline 50 or Cisco 750s, or Cisco 1004?

4. Emacs and RCS or CVS

5. A bug in 4dos?

6. PCMCIA flash problem on Cisco 1004 ISDN router

7. Classic R'N'Roll midis and lirics needed

8. Reserved IP ranges and Cisco 1004 router

9. Cisco 1004 router

10. cisco 1004 need 2 ips?

11. Cisco 1004 SNMP

12. Cisco 1004 bandwidth on demand