Cisco SAFE Implementation #642-541

Post by Rafa » Wed, 19 Jan 2005 01:54:35

Has anyone taken this exam recently?  I am taking it in less than 2
weeks so your hints and tips would be most welcome!

Thank you.

Cisco SAFE Implementation #642-541

Post by BradReeseCo » Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:36:55

Hi Rafael,

You may want to investigate the Cisco Simulation Tutorial:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/simul...

as well as Cisco 642-541 Certification Resources:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/learning/le3/current_exams/642-541.html

Sincerely,

Brad Reese
BradReese.Com Cisco Repair Worldwide
United Kingdom: 44-20-70784294
U.S. Toll Free: 877-549-2680
International: 828-277-7272
Fax: 775-254-3558
Website: http://www.bradreese.com/cisco-big-iron-repair.htm

1. 9E0-541 Access routing & Lan switching specialization

Dear ng !

I've got to get this cert as part of our affiliation program with Cisco & I
find it very hard to get my hands on some good study material
Of course I've checked
http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/10/wwtraining/certprog/testing/curre...
but it dont mention any single resource ...

Does anyone have a good online resource, practice exam, cram session,
whatever to help me prepare ?

Thx much

- Thomas -

2. PARRY

3. Oregon Firms Brace for 541 NPA

4. Mixing C and M files which uses Handle Graphics

5. Updated Oregon 503-541 Split List

6. mp3 and batt life ?

7. CCNP Composite 642-891 Recert Exam

8. Delphin