Cisco BGP example

Post by Suppor » Thu, 05 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Can anyone please post a sample running configuration
of a 75XX router running a BGP4 connection to the Internet?

It is much easier to learn from running configs than hacking
out a solution from scratch, and I'm sure that many people
would benefit from such an example.

Thanks in advance,

Clifford Morvin

Cisco BGP example

Post by Steven Lando » Fri, 06 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Are you exchanging full BGP? how many providers? what links if multiple?
does your provider allow prepends?
are you providing BGP to any customers?

BGP is not a simple config. many factors. email me i will mail you a config
i use but i may have a more complicated config than you need.   it is a
nightmare to figure out. for me it was anyway

Steve Landon

>Can anyone please post a sample running configuration
>of a 75XX router running a BGP4 connection to the Internet?

>It is much easier to learn from running configs than hacking
>out a solution from scratch, and I'm sure that many people
>would benefit from such an example.

>Thanks in advance,

>Clifford Morvin

Cisco BGP example