Michael Voight Fact Sheet - Revised and Updated!

Michael Voight Fact Sheet - Revised and Updated!

Post by Max Musterman » Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:38:25

About rogue Cisco employee and netkook/troll/usenet flooder
Michael Voight, alias "mrtravel", "mrtravelkay", etc.

"mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose

Michael D. Voight
111 Bean Creek Rd
Scotts Valley,  CA  95066-4148
(831) 438-2485

He is better known by his previous stupid handle, "mrtravel".

The idiot works for Cisco in their Scotts Valley, California
Technical Assistance Center (TAC) and apparently they don't
keep him busy enough so he has to troll usenet newsgroups all day long
from work.

***WARNING:  THIS IDIOT HAS BEEN CAUGHT FORGING PEOPLE'S IDENTITIES ON
USENET AND CANCELLING THEIR POSTS.***

If you are one of his victims, or are simply fed up with his

See further below for more Cisco contact information.

He often posts through sbcglobal and prodigy, so forward them to

His main hangout is alt.visa.us.marriage-based, a sleazy newsgroup
where foreigners wanting to immigrate to the US hook up with losers
like Voight who are willing to marry them for money so they can get
their green card.  Voight is a pro at this, handing out daily advice
on how to be a sleazoid like him and sell green cards.

When he isn't giving out advice on how to commit federal crimes on
alt.visa.us.marriage-based he is usually on rec.travel.air flooding
that newsgroup with trolls and harassing posters and picking retarded
fights with the regular posters there.

He also tends to post a lot in the personals and penpals newsgroups as
well as the support groups for fat people, lonely folks, and for
depression.  Obviously after his Russian Internet brides get their
green cards they flee, leaving him lonely and desperate for company.
Maybe that's why he keeps a P.O. Box at the post office, so he can get
his personals mail there:

Voight, Michael
P.O. Box 67016,
Scotts Valley, CA 95067
(408) 461-8707

He also seems to frequent the *age newsgroups.  Creepy.....

He's got a daughter in Orange County that one of his ex-wives had the
intelligence to take away from him.  Lord only knows what could have
happened to her if she had continued to live with the kook.  The other
kids he has belong to his previous Russian sleazy brides, and since
they come and go so do the kids.  It wouldn't hurt to let Cisco know
what kind of deviant * * they have working for them.

Many people have wondered how Cisco ever hired such a psycho.  It
cheapens their image and credibility in the corporate world after all.
Well, they didn't hire him directly, he came as baggage when they
acquired the company he used to work for, TGV Software.  His e-mail

All intelligent members of the usenet community have killfiled him, so
he takes great pains to get past their killfiles by rubbing his only
two cerebral neurons together and coming up with gems like: mrtrav

Some of his other trolling aliases are Network Guy,

It would be a good idea to call Cisco at 1-800-553-2447 and ask to
speak with a supervisor and explain that you are EXTREMELY unhappy
that this idiot spends his whole day at work playing on the internet
on company time.  THEY WILL NOT LIKE THAT.

Then write to corporate headquarters explaining what this idiot is
doing and telling them HOW BAD IT IS FOR THEIR COMPANY IMAGE.  They
will LOVE that you brought this to their attention:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
170 West Tasman Dr.
San Jose, CA 95134
USA

Then also call them.  You should always follow up email or letters
with phone calls.  Always ask for supervisors or managers.  Try to get
as far up as possible.

(408)526-4000
(800)553-NETS or
(800)553-6387

Contact Investor Relations and tell them you are interested in
investing in their company but won't do so until they get rid of this
* who is wasting company resources:

Cisco Systems, Inc.
Investor Relations Department
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, CA 95134-1706
Phone: (408) 526-8890
Fax: (408) 526-4545

Might as well contact customer service too, they LOVE to hear about
this type of stuff:

USA 1 800 553 6387

Then finally, send letters with copies of his * posts addressed
personally to each one of the OFFICERS of the company using the
headquarters address.  Believe me, they READ your complaints and are
VERY INTERESTED in them, especially if it's about one of their
employees.  They will take a PERSONAL interest in rooting this *
out of their company:

John Morgridge, Chairman
John Chambers, President, CEO
Donald Valentine, Vice Chairman
Larry Carter, CFO, Sr. VP-Fin. and Admin., Sec., Director
Richard Justice, Sr. VP, Worldwide Field Operations

Have fun!

Michael Voight Fact Sheet - Revised and Updated!

Post by Kenneth Helgese » Tue, 27 Apr 2004 04:50:55

I guess you post this anonymously to....

I don't know anything about this Michael Voight, but how do we not know that
you are framing him? That you are the one with the evilbit set?

To me, this all seems to be a very primitive witchhunt, and not to be taken
seriously.

Post by mrtravelka » Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:39:15

> About rogue Cisco employee and netkook/troll/usenet flooder
> Michael Voight, alias "mrtravel", "mrtravelkay", etc.

> "mrtavelkay" is the latest usenet handle of a brainless troll whose

Wow... Now you are posting information that can be found in the phone
book...... However, you now appear to be a physical threat and this
information will be turned over to the appropriate authorities in the
morning.

Michael Voight Fact Sheet - Revised and Updated!

Post by Pau » Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:38:49

Do you think you could put your research skills to the purpose of good
instead of evil and get me the names and addresses of the top
officials at Dell so I can complain about my bad customer service
experience there?

Post by mrtravelka » Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:37:09

> Do you think you could put your research skills to the purpose of good
> instead of evil

He thinks he is doing good.

Post by Nomen Nesci » Wed, 28 Apr 2004 06:52:19

<

>> Do you think you could put your research skills to the purpose of good
>> instead of evil

>He thinks he is doing good.

How do you define good?  Good as in trolling all day from work, and all night
from home?  Good as in wasting your employer's time and resources?  Good as in
drawing a paycheck without the corresponding day's work?

Here's some GOOD information:

[...]

Post by Gary L. Burnor » Thu, 27 May 2004 12:15:15

Quote:>Do you think you could put your research skills to the purpose of good
>instead of evil and get me the names and addresses of the top
>officials at Dell so I can complain about my bad customer service
>experience there?

He doesn't have a hardon for Mr Dell. Yet.

Post by Gary L. Burnor » Thu, 27 May 2004 12:16:12

>> Do you think you could put your research skills to the purpose of good
>> instead of evil

>He thinks he is doing good.

He is! He's reminding everyone that cowards post from remailers so
they don't have to stand up for what they write and defend it. He's
also a good example of how not to act.