wtb: low-end Cisco router

Post by Nora Bennet » Tue, 02 Sep 1997 04:00:00

WTB: Low-end, e.g. 2500-series Cisco router with 2 Ethernet connections
and one
serial port.  I'm located London, UK.  Please contact Larry Bennett

--
Nora Bennett

1. WTB: 2 low-end routers

Greetings,

        I'm looking to buy two low-end routers.  Must handle Ethernet
and leased line at either 56k or T1 speed.

        Cheaper is better.

        Cisco is preferred, but not required.

        Either used or new is fine.

Thanks,

Day phone:      312-362-4988
Evenings:       847-356-6850

2. 808-style MIDI drum sequencer?

3. Please enable egress filters by default on low-end CISCO routers

4. New Corel WordPerfect 3.5 Update Installer Available Soon!

5. cisco vs. netblazer for low-end router/term server

6. go hip?

7. Low-end Cisco router for IPX

8. "Show interface descripton." Well I'll be darned!

9. WTB: Low end Cisco Kit

10. low-end mult-ethernet router?

11. Network World review of 5 low-end routers

12. Low-end/low budget Internet sites

13. Wanted- Low End Cisco Router which can do NAT