Looking for workgroup MIB for CISCO-STACK-MIB

Looking for workgroup MIB for CISCO-STACK-MIB

Post by greys1.. » Wed, 14 Jul 1999 04:00:00

I've gotten the CISCO-STACK-MIB.my file and tried to load it into
OpenView but it says I need the workgroup mib that is the parent.
(Error msg - error defining object 'ciscoStackNotificationPrefix':
Parent 'workgroup' not defined)

I went to the ftp site that I got the stack mib from and didn't see
anything CISCO-workgroup something-MIB.*

Anyone know anything about this workgroup mib?  Am I going about this
all wrong?

TIA,

Greyce

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/