HyperTerm Settings and XP

Post by Kirk Goin » Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:19:04

I am trying to use a PC with XP loaded on it to Console to a 1601. In general it

the function. I don't seem to remember this being a problem on 89/2000.

Has anyone else seen this? What is the fix?

thanks

HyperTerm Settings and XP

Post by Lars-?ke Domes » Thu, 28 Nov 2002 03:25:37

> I am trying to use a PC with XP loaded on it to Console to a 1601. In general it

> the function. I don't seem to remember this being a problem on 89/2000.

> Has anyone else seen this? What is the fix?

> thanks

Hi

Try this hyper terminal

http://www.hilgraeve.com/htpe/index.html

Rg
L?

1. Call back from Router AUX to XP Hyperterm

I have HyperTerminal on my Windows XP laptop.  I am connected to an
analog line. On the other side I have a router's AUX interface
connected to an analog line (USR Modem)as well.

I would like to use HyperTerminal to place a call over the analog line
to the Router.  Then the router is only allowed to call back to one or
to preset phone numbers.  One of those is the one my laptop is
connected to at the office.  The other is my house phone.  Then it
calls the number (My Laptop) and hyperterm accepts the call.  At that
point I am basically in the router using an out of band method.

I am trying to find out how to configure the AUX port to make this
procedure work correctly.

Has anyone done this in recent memory that would be willing to share
that part of their conifg?

Thanks cisco people..

2. The Ethics of WebBotting a Job Hu nt

3. Setting up VPN from Windows XP to a Cisco router

4. Code Guard problem

5. Networking w2000 and XP Home, without altering domain settings.

6. cannot log in..

7. Setting Up XP for Comcast

8. AutoCad LT and R14 Plotting Problem

9. Setting up XP as PPP Server

10. VPN between Windows XP Pro and Windows XP Pro

11. Router Troubleshooting - Hyperterm session enclosed

12. alternative to hyperterm for console connections

13. [Fwd: Break key on Windows NT HyperTerm]