Cisco 1004 router

Post by Mon no » Thu, 01 Feb 2001 10:19:15

Hi!

I'm a newbie on cisco routers.  How can I configure two routers to use
both B channel on power on.
When I start the router, only 1 B channel goes on.
I've tried "ppp multilink"
"dialer load-threshold 1 either" to activate 2 channel
but it doesn't work.  I've a 128Kb ISDN line.

Here's my setup:

Site A
Name: Router1
SPID1 = 111-1111
SPID2 = 222-2222
Ethernet adr: 172.16.1.11 255.255.255.0
Dialer1 adr: 172.16.200.1 255.255.255.0

Site B
Name: Router 2
SPID1 = 333-3333
SPID2 = 444-4444
Ethernet adr: 172.16.1.11 255.255.255.0
Dialer1 adr: 172.16.200.1 255.255.255.0

Can someone send me the minimum configuration? Thanks a lot
A cisco ing is 320$/hr

1. Reserved IP ranges and Cisco 1004 router

Is it possible to have the Cisco 1004 router ( ISDN -> Eth ) setup to
route between an ISDN connection and an ethernet network using a
reserved IP range? As I understand it, the 192.168.0.0 network is
considered to be non-routable. But it is necessary to have the router
connect the ISDN line and the reserved IP network. So, here is a little
diagram . . .

[ISDN]<--->[cisco1004]<--->[ethernet network using resrved range]

Will this work? I thought that maybe the router would route the normally
reserved network because it had a configured interface on it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

-Ian

2. help!...eiger labs 28.8 dsvd modem

3. Wanted: Cisco 1004 Router

4. € € HONESTLY: Earn thousands in a month for $5!!! € €

5. Cisco 1004 Router Newbie Questions

6. Server Manager in Win2K

7. FS: Cisco 1004 Router NEW $500

8. windows 98

9. Help: Cisco 1004 router and NAT.

10. Help requested: Cisco 1004 router problem.

11. Cisco 1004 vs. CiscoPro 1004

12. PCMCIA flash problem on Cisco 1004 ISDN router