how to connect ATA 186 Phone to ATA 186 Phone

how to connect ATA 186 Phone to ATA 186 Phone

Post by har » Tue, 07 May 2002 02:56:08

Hi all

i have in network configured with Services Provider 2 ATA 186 installed
in my network with 2 phone

iam able to call any where in the world phone

i want to dial ATA 186 phone to ATA 186 phone

how can dial

1 ip address of ATA is 202.x.x.30
2 ip addrress of ATA is 202.63.x.31

how can dial 30 to 31

iam not able to do
could some one help me thanks
ain advacne

Post by Bryan Thoma » Tue, 07 May 2002 03:11:04

> Hi all

> i have in network configured with Services Provider 2 ATA 186 installed
> in my network with 2 phone

> iam able to call any where in the world phone

> i want to dial ATA 186 phone to ATA 186 phone

> how can dial

> 1 ip address of ATA is 202.x.x.30
> 2 ip addrress of ATA is 202.63.x.31

> how can dial 30 to 31

> iam not able to do
> could some one help me thanks
> ain advacne

Just pick up your handset & dial the IP address.

For example to call 31 from 30, dial 202*63*x*31#

etc etc etc.

how to connect ATA 186 Phone to ATA 186 Phone

Post by har » Tue, 07 May 2002 14:52:01

Hi

thanks, let me try and get back to you

thanks for the help
hari

> > Hi all

> > i have in network configured with Services Provider 2 ATA 186 installed
> > in my network with 2 phone

> > iam able to call any where in the world phone

> > i want to dial ATA 186 phone to ATA 186 phone

> > how can dial

> > 1 ip address of ATA is 202.x.x.30
> > 2 ip addrress of ATA is 202.63.x.31

> > how can dial 30 to 31

> > iam not able to do
> > could some one help me thanks
> > ain advacne

> Just pick up your handset & dial the IP address.

> For example to call 31 from 30, dial 202*63*x*31#

> etc etc etc.

how to connect ATA 186 Phone to ATA 186 Phone

Post by har » Wed, 08 May 2002 02:06:50

hello sir

its not working

can u give me any suggestions