did anyone succeed adjusting 2FXS with siemens's HICOM 150E?

did anyone succeed adjusting 2FXS with siemens's HICOM 150E?

Post by Hiler Joh » Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:41:12

Hi, all.

site A  samsung's pbx       siemens's pbx  site A
pbx-------2fxs------------------2fxs------pbx
 |                                        |
user                                     user
I found user in site A could receive calls and call out, but we can only
receive call on site A. I checked it, when dialout,I found the HICOM 150E
already selected the line, but it seemed that it  couldn't detect the dial
tome from FXS (maybe other reasons, I use debug in router, couldn't find any
dialer number from PBX).When a call from site A, the pbx can detect the
ring, so we can receive call. I tried to adjust some parameters in both
router and PBX,but all failed. Did anyone have such experience?

Of course, if we just use nomal phone set, everthing works well. I have
checked on CCO, cisco say 2FXS can also be used to connect PBX, and there
have many working project. But I couldn't find the detail about how to
adjust PBX, expeciall siemens's HICOM 150E.

Thanks a lot
Hiler

1. Siemens Hicom 300 E and Siemens Hicom 300 H

I am interested in technical information on the Siemens PBX Hicom 300
E and especially on Siemens PBX 300 H. Although these products are not
currently being produced for larger-scale domestic use, I imagine
there is a certain amout of information available here. I would really
appreciate any help on this topic.

Is it possible for me to merge the Hicom 300 E module and card to
Hicom 300 H rack ?

2. Simon the Sorcerer

3. Siemens Hicom 150E OfficePro International Country Version

4. DPI Settings and Winforms

5. SIEMENS HICOM 150E

6. I'M BEGGING!!! 1950 or 1960

7. Need help on CSTA for Siemens Hicom 150E (via RS232)!

8. a LDEF for PPC and 68K?

9. Have You Used Siemens Hicom 150E

10. Siemens Hicom 300 / Hicom Trading 300

11. Hicom 150E CSTA (via CAPI & Serial)

12. Communication with HiCom 150E

13. IVR Solutions for Siemens Hicom 300E?