760 & incomming calls

Post by Geir Thunl » Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:00:00

How can I set the 760 router to dissable incomming calls
---or----
verify the users to a NT 4.0 server

To day we have a ISDN card in the NT server and use the cisco 760 to access
the internett from our internal nettwork (PAT). Sometimes we need to
connect to the office from home and we only have 1 isdn line.
My question is how we can disable the 760 to not answering incomming calls
--or--
let the 760 answer incomming calls and let the NT server verify the user?

regards

760 & incomming calls

Post by Geir Thunl » Sat, 22 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Enyone????????

> How can I set the 760 router to dissable incomming calls
> ---or----
> verify the users to a NT 4.0 server

> To day we have a ISDN card in the NT server and use the cisco 760 to
access
> the internett from our internal nettwork (PAT). Sometimes we need to
> connect to the office from home and we only have 1 isdn line.
> My question is how we can disable the 760 to not answering incomming
calls
> --or--
> let the 760 answer incomming calls and let the NT server verify the user?

> regards

1. ip static routing & callback between cisco 760 and cisco 760

we have a problem:

If the pc A (cisco 760 = remote router = WIN 95) calls pc B (cisco 760 =
central router = Win 98) and  the pc B give a feedback to pc A.  But after a
hour if pc A calls pc B there is no function of cisco 760 (=remote router) .
we don't know the reason.

here our scripts for both ciscos. maybe there is a mistake in it!

thanks for help

pezhy

*Remote Router

Set switch Net3
Set system A
Set ppp authentication incoming chap
Set ppp secret client
   (Password : xxx)
Set multidestination on

Cd lan
Set ip address 192.168.20.9
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip rip update periodic

Cd
Set user B
Set ppp secret host
    (Password: xxx)
Set ip address 172.16.125.7
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip framing none
Set ppp callback request always
Set ip route destination 192.168.30.10
  gateway 172.16.125.1 propagate on
Set 1 number 100
Set 2 number
Set bridging off
Set ip rip update off
Set timeout 90
Set active
Reboot

*Central Router

Set switch Net3
Set system B
Set ppp authentication incoming chap
Set ppp secret client
    (Password : xxx)
Set mulitidestination on

Cd lan
Set ip address 192.168.30.9
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip rip update periodic

Cd
Set user A
Set ppp secret host
    (Password : xxx)
Set ip address 172.16.125.1
Set ip netmask 255.255.255.0
Set ip routing on
Set ip framing none
Set ppp callback replay on
Set ip route destination 192.168.20.10
  gateway 172.16.125.7 propagate on
Set 1 number 130
Set 2 number
Set bridging off
Set ip rip update off
Set timeout 90
Set active
Reboot

2. Remote Desktop Client for Pocket PC

3. incomming calls & CAPI

4. WPS Desktop doesn't save

5. Cisco 760 accepting calls

6. Enterprise Summit - info?

7. My Cisco 760 wont terminate call

8. Display Names

9. how to make a 760 not answer calls

10. cisco 760: close telnet , deny calls

11. Cisco 760 accepting calls??