As far as I know it is not yet available in 11.0,Quote:
>Can anyone advise if Payload compression over frame-relay is available as
Quote:>What s/w version?
>What protocols can be compressed?
1. no frame-relay payload-compression fRF9 stac - lose router connection
If I telnet into a branch site router - and enable compression (using the
command: frame-realy payload-compression fRF9 stac)- it is listed under the
subinterface s0.1 - when I do a 'sh run' on the branch router.
When I use the command: sh compression
it gives me all the stats.
However - when attempt to remove the compression with the command: no
frame-relay payload-compression fRF9 stac
I lose the connection to the router. I have to have someone at the site
reboot the router and run off of the startup config.
How can I remove this line - when I'm at another site?
Am I doing something wrong?
3. Frame-Relay Payload Compression in 10.3?
4. Machine ID
5. frame-relay payload-compression
6. HDSL DSLAM
7. frame-relay payload-compression packet-by-packet
8. O'Basic97: Desktop Script Language for Windows95/WindowsNT
9. Frame-Relay Payload-Compression Packet-by-packet question
10. Frame Relay Payload Compression
11. One-sided frame relay payload compression?
12. Frame relay payload compression.
13. Frame Relay Payload Compression