White papers released on BGP driven DDR & DDR from AUX to AUX

White papers released on BGP driven DDR & DDR from AUX to AUX

Post by Dr Vincent C Jones » Fri, 23 Jul 1999 04:00:00

As some of you have noticed, it's taken far longer than expected to get
the first set of White Papers suitably sanitized for publication on the
www.networkingunlimited.com. But anyway,

"Using BGP to Trigger Multiple Levels of Dial Backup on Cisco Routers"
   and
"Using the AUX Port on Cisco Routers for IP/IPX Router to Router Comm"

have joined

"Performance Impact of Backbone Speed in Switched Backbone Architectures,"
"IOS Configuration for Redundant DLSw Connecting Ethernet Attached Devices"
   and
"Using Dial-on-Demand Routing to Trigger Backup Links on Cisco Routers"

as links with real content behind them, leaving only

"Automated Analysis of Cisco Log Files"
   and
"Configuration of Transparently Redundant Firewalls"

to be released among the set originally promised. Funny how the ones with
the shortest titles are taking the longest to sanitize and generalize.

Comments and feedback on any of them are most welcome, particularly any
errors which have snuck through the revision process.

--
Dr. Vincent C. Jones, PE              Expert advice and a helping hand
Computer Network Consultant           for those who want to manage and

1. Can I connect two routers directly through aux ports (AUX to AUX) ?

Hi,
I wonder, if this is possible...?

I'm connected with a customer with a leased line using two multiplexers
(QUAD) with only asynchronous interfaces.
There is one available port on each MUX. I'd like to use this physical
connection
to interconnect ours LANs. On our side we have a 7000 and on the customer
side we are using a 2503. Is it possible to interconnect this routers with
their async interfaces?
Their AUX ports?

Thanks for your help.

2. Setup Web Camera

3. DDR on 2501 using Aux port?

4. XMLDocument.Save Permission Denied Error

5. DDR on Aux Port

6. Commodore 64 (C64) emulator and software

7. Can I use the AUX port to bring up DDR on BRI0?

8. TCP/IP CSD UN64092 WHERE?

9. ddr thru aux port of 2501

10. DDR Aux Dial Backup

11. DDR trouble on aux ports