Routing Protocol Information!

Post by async » Mon, 03 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Greetins NG,

I was wondering if anybody knew of any good resources on IS-IS. I happen to
work for a very big company (GBLX), and we do not run OSPF. We run IS-IS. I
need to learn as much as possible about this protocol, but I am having
trouble finding solid resources. If anybody could help me, it would be
greatly appericiated.

Thanks!

Routing Protocol Information!

Post by Jon H Bovr » Tue, 04 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Hi

You should consider CiscoPress book Routing TCP/IP by Jeff Doyle

About 100 pages dedicated to IS-IS

Jon

Quote:> Greetins NG,

Post by Hansang Ba » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

>I was wondering if anybody knew of any good resources on IS-IS. I happen to
>work for a very big company (GBLX), and we do not run OSPF. We run IS-IS. I
>need to learn as much as possible about this protocol, but I am having
>trouble finding solid resources. If anybody could help me, it would be
>greatly appericiated.

Radia Perlman's Interconnections, bridges and routers is also a good
reference.  But check it out first as I skimmed the IS-IS section.

hsb

reply to emails sent to my account.  Please post a followup instead.

Routing Protocol Information!

Post by Ed Fin » Thu, 06 Jul 2000 04:00:00

She also has a second edition out now...Great Book!

Ed