voice-overs

Post by Mark Smit » Wed, 03 May 2000 04:00:00

I'm a voice actor looking for voice-overs, cartoon work, etc.   I'm new and
trying to get as much experience as possible so drop me a line at

http://www.geocities.com/alansmith_ca - if you have any voice work that
needs to be done.  (I'm located in Toronto, if you were wondering)

Even if you don't have a job for me, come and check out my page.  Request a
voice if you don't see your favourite there.  :)

-Alan Smith, Voice For Hire

voice-overs

Post by Chandler Heat » Thu, 25 May 2000 04:00:00

But do you do voice over IP?

> I'm a voice actor looking for voice-overs, cartoon work, etc.   I'm new and
> trying to get as much experience as possible so drop me a line at

> http://www.geocities.com/alansmith_ca - if you have any voice work that
> needs to be done.  (I'm located in Toronto, if you were wondering)

> Even if you don't have a job for me, come and check out my page.  Request a
> voice if you don't see your favourite there.  :)

> -Alan Smith, Voice For Hire

1. <e>Voice: The First Voice-to-Voice Service

Bonjour,

For traders, insurances, bankers, people with psychological illness,
complex financial phone calls, the French certificate authority
Post<e>asy will propose at the end of this month a comprehensible
voice-to-voice service. A person phone to another throught an
easy-to-use interface providing a unique archiving of the content of
the conversation.

All what will be said will be crypted in a signed, sequestred and
archive ten (10) years long. The file will be store in a MPEG-3 format
(with all possibilities of evolution).

Perhaps you have some international technologies that do the same
voice-to-voice services?

Regards,

Jean-Bernard Condat, Posteasy SA
42 bd Sbastopol, 75003 Paris, France

2. Threads for NetBSD/SPARC

3. voice T1 card & voice codec

4. pine 3.95 SERIOUS DISK ERROR

5. Voice Over IP/Voice-Data Integration

6. Import in dateBook

7. call application voice - firmware 12.0X - VOICE OVER IP -

8. music to benchmark by (7/28) c.be FAQ

9. full-duplex voice streaming of voice modem

10. Voice surfer voice applications?

11. Voice and non-voice modems

12. Voice modem with voice mail ?

13. Voice Interpreter Error with Gateway 2000 Telepath II Voice Modem