Looking a VoIP billing software for ATA 's calling center

Looking a VoIP billing software for ATA 's calling center

Post by Juan G. Castane » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 12:48:55

Do you know a billing software that control calls made through a
couple of these devices?

Looking a VoIP billing software for ATA 's calling center

Post by IPsmarx Tea » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:30:43

Hi Juan,

I do not think it is possible. Simply because ATA-186 does not generate CDR.
Neither A200 of Quintum.

But starting with A400 (4-ports) and A-800 (8-ports) of Quintum , yes - it
is possible,

We have a simple SW called CallShopVoIP, which works with them - ready by
end of January.

For more details, feel free to browse www.ipsmarx.com or contact us directly

IPsmarx Team
IPsmarx Technology Inc.
4544 Dufferin Street, Suite 201
Toronto, Ontario M3H 5X2,
CANADA

Phone:  +1 (416) 665-6999
Fax:     +1 (416) 665-3258

Quote:> Do you know a billing software that control calls made through a
> couple of these devices?

Looking a VoIP billing software for ATA 's calling center

Post by Appan » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:33:21

we provide billing software to work with ATA and other Ip device.
Pl. contact to get demo andquote.

Quote:> Do you know a billing software that control calls made through a
> couple of these devices?

Looking a VoIP billing software for ATA 's calling center

Post by Appan » Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:35:31

we have proven software for ATAoperationwith billing.

pl. contact to get more details.