Can you use other phones when using a CISCO ATA 186

Can you use other phones when using a CISCO ATA 186

Post by Walter Ourganjia » Wed, 18 Dec 2002 14:55:17

Hi,

Can you use other phones that are plugged in other oulets, when using a
CISCO ATA 186?

Can you use other phones when using a CISCO ATA 186

Post by jet » Sat, 21 Dec 2002 07:32:44

you need a 2 line phone. Line 1 connected to your telco and line 2
connected to ATA186.

-jetb

> Hi,

> Can you use other phones that are plugged in other oulets, when using a
> CISCO ATA 186?

Can you use other phones when using a CISCO ATA 186

Post by Lars Bergstro » Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:43:48

I use this 4-line 8-extension SOHO PBX by Centrepoint Technologies so
I can use just one phone with both my regular and VoIP phone services.
http://www.talkswitch.com/pbx_talkswitch48nls.html

It's nice to be able to call into the box and enter a password and go
out long distance over the VoIP connection. Or have VoIP calls that
come in get fowarded to my cellphone, etc.

It also has voicemail, conferencing, and a bunch of other features.
http://www.talkswitch.com/pbx/talkswitch_48NLS/feature_list.html

They also have a 2-line 4-extension version.

I recently bought a 2-line Panasonic cordless phone that is pretty
good and easier to setup than a PBX.

>you need a 2 line phone. Line 1 connected to your telco and line 2
>connected to ATA186.

>> Hi,

>> Can you use other phones that are plugged in other oulets, when using a
>> CISCO ATA 186?

Can you use other phones when using a CISCO ATA 186

Post by jet » Wed, 25 Dec 2002 02:02:58

a pbx is really nice to have, if budget allows. is there a full
feature 4-line soho pbx for less than $300?

> I use this 4-line 8-extension SOHO PBX by Centrepoint Technologies so
> I can use just one phone with both my regular and VoIP phone services.
> http://www.talkswitch.com/pbx_talkswitch48nls.html

> It's nice to be able to call into the box and enter a password and go
> out long distance over the VoIP connection. Or have VoIP calls that
> come in get fowarded to my cellphone, etc.

> It also has voicemail, conferencing, and a bunch of other features.
> http://www.talkswitch.com/pbx/talkswitch_48NLS/feature_list.html

> They also have a 2-line 4-extension version.

> I recently bought a 2-line Panasonic cordless phone that is pretty
> good and easier to setup than a PBX.

> >you need a 2 line phone. Line 1 connected to your telco and line 2
> >connected to ATA186.

> >> Hi,

> >> Can you use other phones that are plugged in other oulets, when using a
> >> CISCO ATA 186?

1. how to connect ATA 186 Phone to ATA 186 Phone

Hi all

i have in network configured with Services Provider 2 ATA 186 installed
in my network with 2 phone

iam able to call any where in the world phone

i want to dial ATA 186 phone to ATA 186 phone

how can dial

1 ip address of ATA is 202.x.x.30
2 ip addrress of ATA is 202.63.x.31

how can dial 30 to 31

iam not able to do
could some one help me thanks
ain advacne

2. Spacing Problem

3. How different is the new ATA 186-I1 from the old ATA 186 -L-I1?

4. HELP! wfwg and windows won't load

5. Problems connecting ATA-186 to CallManager 3.2 using MGCP

6. Macromedia Director for a game?

7. With a DSL modem should a router be used along with the ATA 186?

8. Netware 5.1 webserver

9. Can a call center be set up using two or more ATA 186?

10. Problems connecting ATA-186 to CallManager 3.2 using MGCP

11. ATA 186 using SIP

12. 2nd line on ATA 186 using Skinny

13. is cisco selling ATA 186 business