Dial-up VOIP access device

Post by Luis Boyri » Fri, 14 Dec 2001 10:37:16

We are looking for devices to access a VOIP gateway from a regular POTS line.
The gateway could be a Quintum Tenor or a Cisco AS-5300, and we are trying to
get the easiest solution for the customers, i.e. automatic toll call
recognition, voice prompts during delay, remote programming capabilities.
If anyone has any information or sells such a device, please, contact by
replying here or off-list to my e-mail if it is a commercial offer.

Thank y'all for the help.
Luis Boyrie

--
Posted from 210.winstar.net [63.141.214.210]

1. voip device to voip device calling

Hi

I have a couple of friends who have broadband connections + routers on
their end that would love to be able to make free calls amongst us if we

purchased something (maybe the Linksys Voice Enabler?) to hook into our
network to use a 'normal' phone.

Looking for any insight/experiences.

Thanks

2. gcc compilation

3. Portable Device to device VOIP solution wanted.

4. Overscan

5. Equal Access Dial device?

6. where can I find os2cam.add?

7. Remote Access Dial-in Device

8. Remote Dial-in Access Device

9. Encryption device for synchronous dial-up connections

10. Is it possible to use ISDN devices to provide 56K analog dial-up connections?

11. AP940-020 APC UPS Schema RS232<=>UPS