Billing Software for VOIP

Post by Jason Smitc » Mon, 28 Jan 2002 21:03:44

I am writing a paper on the usage of voice over IP in the prepaid calling
card industry and am looking for some industry statistics. If anyone can
help me with the following questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. I have identified three major players in billing software: MindCTI,
ApexVoice and Digiquant. What do they charge for their software?

2. Does anyone know of where I could obtain product manuals in electronic
format for any of the three vendors?

3. Any whitepapers or other indepedent comparisons comparing or contrasting
the features they offer?

Thank you in advance.

Billing Software for VOIP

Post by Doctor Jav » Fri, 01 Feb 2002 11:08:09

I am not sure but I would recommend checking out both Rodopi and ASPIntl.
They both are in the 10K range while the other companies such as ApexVoice
and Digiquant are 200K.

Billing Software for VOIP

Post by Stev » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 06:52:29

byebye

Quote:> I am not sure but I would recommend checking out both Rodopi and ASPIntl.
> They both are in the 10K range while the other companies such as ApexVoice
> and Digiquant are 200K.

1. Billing Software for VOIP

I am writing a paper on the usage of voice over IP in the prepaid calling
card industry and am looking for some industry statistics. If anyone can
help me with the following questions, it would be greatly appreciated.

1. I have identified three major players in billing software: MindCTI,
ApexVoice and Digiquant. What do they charge for their software?

2. Does anyone know of where I could obtain product manuals in electronic
format for any of the three vendors?

3. Any whitepapers or other indepedent comparisons comparing or contrasting
the features they offer?

Thank you in advance.

2. Windows 2000 server - NTbackup

3. VersaTest

4. Dual Xeon Motherboard

5. VoIP Billing Software Spammer

6. C++ compiler and linker warnings

7. VoIP Billing Software at low price!!!!!!!!!

8. 4 SALE: wide range of VoIP billing software!!!

9. New Billing and VoIP Software available

10. Looking a VoIP billing software for ATA 's calling center