VoIP Calling Center

Post by Jun Dang » Tue, 30 Apr 2002 07:40:12

I'm in the process of setting up a small Public VoIP Calling Center
composed of about 10 to 15 IP phones with a centralized accounting
system. I'm thinking of hardware from Hippo or Net2Phone. Any
comments?

VoIP Calling Center

Post by Lubomir Christ » Wed, 01 May 2002 19:47:47

> I'm in the process of setting up a small Public VoIP Calling Center
> composed of about 10 to 15 IP phones with a centralized accounting
> system. I'm thinking of hardware from Hippo or Net2Phone. Any
> comments?

Hi,
i'm using Calling Center build whit hardware from Quicknet. It's working cool :)
http://www.quicknet.net/products/mtg_phonecenter_index.htm