Anyone using Unity from Active Voice?

Post by Wayne Boy » Wed, 16 May 2001 02:39:34

Yes, but my point is that it adds an extra power cord in the users
office...like theres not enough already....

Wayne Boyd
VP of Information Systems
Cullinan Associates, Inc.
(502) 893-0300 - Phone
(502) 893-0325 - Fax

www.cullinan.com

--
Posted from mail2.ltyr.net [216.49.142.41]

1. Anyone using Unity from Active Voice?

I spent about the past 3 months looking at VoIP and Unified messaging
systems for our company.  On of the biggest presentations given to me was by
Cisco.  At the time, Active Voice was just getting ready to become a Cisco
product.  After about 3 hours of listening to Cisco reps I finally got to
the Active Voice demo.  It was a really nice product, on the other hand, to
get all the bells and whistles, you need to spend some major.  I think that
for about 50 - 65 grand I could have had the Cisco IP phones and the Active
Voice.  There were many problems.  The Cisco IP Phones were really not up to
snuff in term of current PBX system, there were many features that were not
available, such as Paging, Wireless integration (I think that you would have
to purchase a CDMA cellular rack to support it)  The list went on...The only
really good thing was the Active Voice, except for the price!!!  To make a
long story short...  I decided to go with the Inter-Tel PBX/VoIP hybrid
system, has a great Unified Messaging system...It really had all the
features my company was looking for, including a fully featured
wirelss(cordless) system that had all the functionality of the desk keyset
units.

Wayne Boyd
VP of Information Systems
Cullinan Associates, Inc.
(502) 893-0300 - Phone
(502) 893-0325 - Fax

www.cullinan.com

--
Posted from mail2.ltyr.net [216.49.142.41]

2. Fax looks better through DOS

3. System.Environment.OSVersion.Platform

4. FS: Active Voice TeLANophy Voice Mail Software+

5. corrupted mail

6. FS: Misc Voice Mail Systems VSR, AVA, Active Voice, AVTCallExpress

7. Revo: how to save images in HTML docs?

8. Active Voice "Repartee" voice mail problems

9. cisco callmanager and unity voice mail

10. Anyone using voice?

11. Anyone using the Cardinal Voice modem ?