Unique keyboard functions on Windows and Solaris?

Unique keyboard functions on Windows and Solaris?

Post by Torsten Muelle » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hallo,

I am using Framemaker 5.5.
In future I will have to work two platforms, Windows and
Solaris.

Is it possible, to use the same keyboard functions of the
Windows-Version of Frammaker for the SUN-Solaris Version?

I mean very basic functions, like marking, cutting, pasting,
jumping between words, page up and down,... nothing special.
I was already told how to adjust the backspace and delete button,
but dont know, how to do the rest.

Thanks,
Torsten