Saving book files in html

Post by Kevin McGuir » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

One of our staff has modified a  reference page to format headings and
numbered headings in the chapters of a Framemaker book. He wishes to save
the book in html
Each chapter prints correctly when saved individually in html.
However, when he tries to save  the book in html, the reference page induced
formating drops out.
This is too hard for mae - can anybody else help?

Saving book files in html

Post by vhdl » Tue, 15 Feb 2000 04:00:00

> One of our staff has modified a  reference page to format headings and
> numbered headings in the chapters of a Framemaker book. He wishes to save
> the book in html
> Each chapter prints correctly when saved individually in html.
> However, when he tries to save  the book in html, the reference page induced
> formating drops out.
> This is too hard for mae - can anybody else help?

I think the first document (table of contents) of the
book contains the html reference pages valid for all files of a book.

Hope this helps,
        Martin

                        VHDL-Online
        Friedrich Alexander Universitaet Erlangen-Nuernberg
            Institute for Computer Aided Circuit Design
  Cauerstrasse 6, 91058 Erlangen, Germany, Fax: (+49) 9131 852-8699
           Martin Padeffke   Phone.: (+49) 9131 852-8690

            W3 : http://www.vhdl-online.de/~padeffke
              W3 : http://www.vhdl-online.de/

1. FV_CancelReferencedFilesNotFound error occurs while saving a FM book to html files

Hi:

I used to use Save as command in FrameMaker to convert my fm files to
html help files. And it worked. However, yesterday when I tried to
save a book file to html, FrameMaker returned a
<b>FV_CancelReferencedFilesNotFound</b> error in the Console window
and no html files were produced. Does anyone know what the error is
about and how to solve the problem?  Thanks...

Vickie

2. Can't get Hotmail

3. Save file as HTML - path to .vsd file

4. SideWinder driver

5. Excel: can add-ins be saved within an Excel file?

6. Moving documents/programs/settings from Administrator to another user

7. unable to save drawings as html files

8. Help XL5 Pivot field calculation

9. http:// addressable files when Visio saved as HTML

10. Save file as HTML - without the Custom Properties Box

11. saving files as html

12. Invalid links to .aspx files created when saving as html