FV_CancelReferencedFilesNotFound error occurs while saving a FM book to html files

FV_CancelReferencedFilesNotFound error occurs while saving a FM book to html files

Post by vick » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 17:16:18

Hi:

I used to use Save as command in FrameMaker to convert my fm files to
html help files. And it worked. However, yesterday when I tried to
save a book file to html, FrameMaker returned a
<b>FV_CancelReferencedFilesNotFound</b> error in the Console window
and no html files were produced. Does anyone know what the error is
about and how to solve the problem?  Thanks...

Vickie

1. Saving book files in html

One of our staff has modified a  reference page to format headings and
numbered headings in the chapters of a Framemaker book. He wishes to save
the book in html
Each chapter prints correctly when saved individually in html.
However, when he tries to save  the book in html, the reference page induced
formating drops out.
This is too hard for mae - can anybody else help?

2. DBA FAQ 0

3. Visio 2000: error 113 occurred during save as

4. INT 16h Function 10h not working under WIN95

5. Error: File not found - Occurred in SYS_GetFileContents

6. Question

7. Acrobar Reader: "A File Error Has Occurred"

8. Higher Layer Compatibility

9. Unrecoverable: 890, Error occurred in "optc_comback" phase during file "hello.o" input/output

10. Save file as HTML - path to .vsd file

11. Compilation error whiling making version 4.2.52

12. Error: disk read error occurred