Migrating a book from template set A to template set B

Migrating a book from template set A to template set B

Post by Bruce Engla » Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:34:37

Hello:
We're in the process of creating an updated set of templates, and they
are quite a bit different from what we've been using. We'll be using
CleanImport (www.electropubs.com/downloads.htm) to import older files
to the new templates, but we still need to manually update the file
contents to the new paragraph formats. There may be a way to do this
with fmbatch on UNIX, but we're running Windows 98 and Windows NT.
Any idea's anyone?
Thanks

Migrating a book from template set A to template set B

Post by Andreas Berghaue » Wed, 05 Dec 2001 06:50:12

Bruce,
Without further testing:

Would Framescript help?
Or DZBatcher?

Manually do a ASCII search & replace in MIF?

Andy

Quote: