verb invokation with CDefFolderMenu_Create2

verb invokation with CDefFolderMenu_Create2

Post by Aaron Simmon » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:37:46

The following code (from within
IShellFolder::GetUIObjectOf) will create the default
shell context menu, complete with the appropriate verbs
for the file selected.  The verb invokation seems to
occur automagically, which can cause problems since the
NSE doesn't have a chance to extract the file.

Does anyone know if its possible to intercept the verb
invokation with the LPFNDFMCALLBACK function?

ret= RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, ProgIdFromFile
(strFileName), 0, KEY_READ, &aKeys[++numKeys]);

ret= RegOpenKeyEx(HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT, GetFileExt
(strFileName), 0, KEY_READ, &aKeys[++numKeys]);

hr= CDefFolderMenu_Create2(m_pidlNseRoot, hwndOwner,
uCount, aPidl, pShFldr, DFMCallback, numKeys, aKeys,
(LPCONTEXTMENU*)ppvReturn);

1. Explicit invokation of a member of a object group (FT-CORBA)

Hi!

I wish to know if it is possible to use the replication manager in
FT-CORBA in order to create object replicas, but still be able to make
requests to a explicit member of the object group? What I've found in
the specification of FT-CORBA is that it is possible to make most of
the things provided by FT-CORBA application dependent, e.g. it is
possible to let the application handle the creation, destruction and
location of a certain object replica. But what I can not find out is
if I can invoke a method to one member of the object group.

Is there someone that knows???

2. Next release of SMS Installer?

3. again: sum of invokation for one star

4. about mbox format

5. XmlContainer.putDocument problem - invokation makes system hang on

6. what type of account for a CD

7. delete files in NSE made with SHCreateShellFolderView and CDefFolderMenu_Create2

8. Marketing folks

9. CDefFolderMenu_Create2

10. Some help with CDefFolderMenu_Create2 please...

11. CDefFolderMenu_Create2 functionality.

12. Embedded Verbs

13. AI Textbook Chapter: SVO (subject-verb-object) Module