Custom flyover toolbar buttons in a NameSpace Extension?`

Custom flyover toolbar buttons in a NameSpace Extension?`

Post by David S. Kulwi » Sat, 01 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know how to implement custom flyover buttons in an NSE?   It's
no problem when I create the toolbar (TB_SETHOTIMAGELIST etc.)  but since I
only have a handle to the explorer's toolbar I'm unsure of the procedure.
The docs say that Hot support only works with imagelists, but with an NSE,
the docs say I should use TB_ADDBITMAP and SetToolbarItems.  This only
appears to give me one bitmap mapping.  Is there any way to extend the
explorers hot and disabled image lists?

Also, when I try and send a new image list to the explorer toolbar, all of
the buttons go away (for the image list that I tried to set).

Cheers

1. Namespace Extension Toolbar Width

When I update the Explorer's toolbar from the IShellView implementation of
my namespace extension, the updated toolbar is 3 pixels wider (25 instead of
default 22).
This happens even without adding buttons.

IShellBrowser.SetToolbarItems(NULL, 0, FCT_MERGE)

After this call it si 3 pixels wider. At least on Windows 2000. What's going
on?

TIA, Dave

2. dialup to dns by rule CHECK_MAIL ?

3. Namespace Extension Copy and Paste (from extension to non extension)

4. password

5. How to implement custom columns for a namespace extension.

6. Dangers of email, chapter 13

7. Displaying custom icon for a namespace extension folder

8. Ultimail suddenly broken with SYS3175 - Help!

9. Namespace extension: problem with "back" button

10. BTNS_WHOLEDROPDOWN Button In Namespace Extension

11. Custom buttons on toolbar

12. macro assignments to custom toolbar buttons

13. more on blacked-out custom toolbar buttons