1. Enumerating list of files under NSE fails second time after NSE device removed/inserted back
I am writing application, which gets list of image files under a particular
directory/Camera namespace NSE and displays image thumbnails. Recently I
added code to refresh my Tree control view, when devices are dynamically
added/removed. I implemented this code by listening for WM_DEVICECHANGE
Here are the steps
- Camera is connected to Computer
- First time App runs, I could display images from Camera namespace device.
- I remove the camera by removing USB connection.
- Treeview updates and doesn't display NSE.
- I insert the Camera back . Tree view displays NSE.
- I click NSE. I try to get list of files. Here it FAILS. I tried updating
Shell Cache on MyComputer/Desktop Nodes.
- I could get properties AND attributes of NSE device.
The call "spEnumIDList->Next(1, &lpRelPIDL, &ulPIDLsFetched ))" returns
Any ideas why. TIA.
Here is code snippet to get list of files.
LPITEMIDLIST lpRelPIDL = NULL;
ULONG ulPIDLsFetched =0;
hr = ::SHGetMalloc(&spMalloc);
hr = ::SHGetDesktopFolder(&spShellDesktop);
// Now, get the IShellFolder interface for this
hr = spShellDesktop->BindToObject(m_lpParentFolderPIDL, 0,
// Enumerate the objects underneath it.
hr = spShellFolder->EnumObjects(NULL, SHCONTF_NONFOLDERS, &spEnumIDList);
// SECOND Time , spEnumIDList returns FALSE.
while(S_OK == spEnumIDList->Next(1, &lpRelPIDL, &ulPIDLsFetched ))
// Get PIDLS, Open file , Read it.
2. Dictionary or Thesaurus
3. Yellow image background and light test failure in HP ScanJet 6100C
4. Debug info is screwed
5. How do i lose the background of a scanned image?
6. Great site
7. This image with a qhite background?
8. Training classes for Synopsys
9. Help on background image
10. Help removing background image from .pdf with Exchange
11. PDF with background image
12. Background image on each page
13. background image