EnumObjects when the mapped drive is dead

EnumObjects when the mapped drive is dead

Post by volk » Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:58:36

Hi,

Another problem for today :(  Thanks for the previous help!
I'm enumerating the content of the MyComputer using EnumObjects->Next
method.
If there's a mapped network drive which PC is shut down, the Next method
hangs-up for about a minute.
But I just need to obtain a name of the child to display it exactly as Win
Explorer does...

I've tried to play with Flags parameter, but seems like nothing helps.

Is there any known solution for the problem?

Thanks in advance,
volk