How to uninstall, reinstall or update a NSE in program?

How to uninstall, reinstall or update a NSE in program?

Post by Bob Pan » Thu, 19 Jun 2003 14:48:17

Hi all,

I want to uninstall, reinstall or update my NSE in my application, but it
may being explored by user or not, the DLL may be loaded by the Explorer so
that I cannot delete or overwrite it, what should I do ?

Thanks in advance!

Bob

1. Uninstalling/reinstalling FS95

I am thinking of reinstalling FS95 with less components to free up some
space on my hard drive.  Presently it is occupying almost 100 MB.. I don't
use the lessons at all so if I can reinstall without these I will.  What
other components are unnecessary and what should I back up before
uninstalling?  I have quite a few 3rd party panels and some add-on scenery
also.  Is there any real benefit to doing this?
Thanks for your advice.
Gary

2. Win32 Menu app calling BAT files?

3. Need help uninstalling and reinstalling msn software

4. what are consulting rates ?

5. Enumerating list of files under NSE fails second time after NSE device removed/inserted back

6. Dial up at start up

7. NSE Address Bar Icon Update

8. Debugging in Visual Studio?

9. NSE on Win95 or WinNT4 without Desktop Update

10. Reinstalling NeXT Boot Program

11. uninstalling messenger from sound when i uninstall it all

12. Inability to uninstall PGP 8.0 freeware or uninstall 8.0beta

13. MSN or Windows Messenger Add-ins Programming