linking to objects in special folders (ie, dun)

linking to objects in special folders (ie, dun)

Post by Mike Eldridg » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hi all.

I want to create a link to dial-up networking connection on the desktop.
I've looked at the IShellLink interface and whoooo is it 84 times as
complicated as it should be.  I was just hoping for a symlink() function :)

Anyhow, I'm not quite sure how to link to objects in special folders like
dial-up networking.  Any help (and example code) is much appreciated!

Thanks,
Mike

linking to objects in special folders (ie, dun)

Post by Strohm Armstron » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

KB article Q153750 is 84 times more simple than it needs to be.

linking to objects in special folders (ie, dun)

Post by Mike Eldridg » Wed, 28 Jun 2000 04:00:00

Hehe, thanks a lot ;)

Mike

Quote:> KB article Q153750 is 84 times more simple than it needs to be.

1. Hiding certain link lines (ie.dependency links) and not others

I am trying to hide certain task dependency lines (the line that
appears on the gantt chart when two tasks are linked) depending on
certain criteria.

My initial thaughts on solving this was to create a flag column and if
the value in the column is true then display the link line on the
gantt chart otherwise hide it.

However I don't know where nor how to write the conditional logic. Can
someone please give me a hand?

2. AOL

3. Shell hook for IE local folder browsing

4. Real-time Environments

5. Dun how to link(s)

6. Integrix SEC 150 Sbus Expansion Box $199

7. Get Special Folder - SHGetSpecialFolderLocation

8. hpterm(1) [Was: Syntax color for HPUX11.0 [vim]]

9. How to link c object file with fortran object using ld68k?

10. Special Folders (History) CSIDL_HISTORY

11. special folder locations

12. Special Folders (History) CSIDL_HISTORY

13. zip object for IE browser