IID_ICDBurn No Such Interface Supported

Post by Brett Herou » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 13:09:02

Could you tell me what CLSID I need to get an object that
supports this interface. The MSDN library and web site
didn't help, there are no code samples and I have been
trying plausible CLSID_Shell....'s without luck.

Thanks,

Brett Heroux

IID_ICDBurn No Such Interface Supported

Post by Brett Herou » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 20:57:19

Ok, the CLSID is CLSID_CDBurn

Brett

Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Could you tell me what CLSID I need to get an object
that
>supports this interface. The MSDN library and web site
>didn't help, there are no code samples and I have been
>trying plausible CLSID_Shell....'s without luck.

>Thanks,

>Brett Heroux
>.

1. X-10 Interface better than CM11a with Extended/Leviton support?

Okay. I'm tired of the weird lockups and general problems I've been having
with my CM11a. So, I'm planning to upgrade.

I've got a dedicated HA system running XP with boatloads of RAM, HD, etc.
And currently I'm using a CM11a.

I'd like to have something with some smarts so it could continue running if
the computer is down. I'd also like IR, maybe a few analog IOs, etc.

Yeah, yeah. Ocelot. One problem. The Ocelot doesn't support the
Leviton/Extended codes. My whole house is wired with Leviton SwitchLincs.
And there's no way I'm going to replace them.

So... in a nutshell, here's what I need:
1) More reliable than CM11a
2) Good HomeSeer support (of course)
3) Leviton/Extended support (send AND receive)
4) Some smarts would be nice
5) IR would be nice
6) Analog/Digital IO would be nice

Anything out there that meets these criteria? How about just 1 through 3?

Thanks,
-MrSkippy

2. Micronik Tower

3. Can I get a Serial Interface card that supports IRQ 10-12?

4. UdpClient is mixing my udp packets

5. multiple interfaces and connection support in CORBA

6. PH client for VMS Alpha using UCX?

7. Why doesn't C++ MI allow an object to support multiple interfaces?

8. Playstation Backup Program?

9. Windows CE and IDE interface support

10. Support VO multiple interfaces in a OLE Server?

11. Does DCE's endpoint map support only 1 process per interface?