Drag & Drop to notification icon

Post by Fred Fische » Sun, 22 Jun 2003 11:41:13

I have not been able to find a documented way to enable an OLE drag and drop
to an icon in the status notification area. Is this possible?

Thanks for your help.

Post by Jim Barr » Wed, 25 Jun 2003 00:51:52

> I have not been able to find a documented way to enable an OLE
> drag and drop to an icon in the status notification area. Is this possible?

No, there is still no way to do this.

--
Jim Barry, MVP for Windows SDK
"For bureaucratic reasons, we settled on one issue, weapons of mass